Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My junior project

  • description of your project-
My mentor is a licensed physical therapist that just recently graduated for the University of Southern California, the number one school for physical therapy in the whole U.S. Over the course of the months I will observe how he treats patients, and helps them recuperate. Once I have a general understanding, I will develop a recuperation plan for a patient with aid.

  • what you've accomplished so far
So far I have only met and contacted my mentor twice, and we have not done any of the actual work yet. It has been very difficult to meet up due to the fact I have football every day after school, and physical therapists do not work on weekends. 
  • what you will work on next
We plan to begin as soon as football is over in the recent weeks. I will contact him once again, and set up observation dates to start to obtain a general understanding of the field, and what I will be doing in the rest of my project.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment